Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Food to stay away from if you have acne

« ...The main reason that many of us look for a miracle cure for acne is because we cannot tolerate acne. If it is severe, we want to get rid of it right now. It makes us feel very bad. Our confidence is affected because of acne. Modern medicine has tested acne treatment but all of them take weeks to show effect. That frustrates us and we require a quick cure. This makes us search for miracle cures....
...Home treatments for acne are not new and they have been around for a long time. In fact, it is high probability that your grandmother had a few remedies and home treatments in her collection of beauty secrets. Long before cosmetics were sold in stores, women found interesting ways to accentuate their beauty with homemade makeup. Women also found many ways to add fragrance to their hair and to treat different skin problems such as dryness, wrinkles, and even acne. If you have light acne, occasional breakouts, or acne prone skin, paying attention to some of grandma's secrets can become a big help in your fight for clear skin....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...When I used to work as a sales associate for a lousy phone company I was always embarrassed to give out a sales pitch because of my horrible skin. It was everything that bad skin was. My skin was too oily. When I would try to prevent it from becoming to oily it then became to dry and my skin started to peal and then creating even more pimples and blemishes. I could not even get at least one sale in one day or two days. I was frustrated with my skin and I felt like ripping it off. Until i found the best acne treatment for men....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: chemical peel acne scars, natural cure for acne thats works in the bloodstream, acne scarring olive oil

No comments: