Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best treatment for adult hormonal acne

« ...There are many single herbs which help with acne for adults and teenagers. Some herbal combinations are designed specifically to help with female or male hormonal imbalances. When taking hormonal herbal remedies, some people find this clears up several problems at once. ...
...I tried all the usual ways to clear my skin, from antibiotics and acctuane, to cleansers, herbs and fasting on apples. With the exception of fasting, nearly all the other treatments were useless at clearing my skin and produced next to no improvement at all. The fasting did help in the immediate short term, but my acne came back shortly after finishing the fasts....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...I decided that I could not live like that and who knows how long my face would be like that. I did some thorough research and read what people were saying about several products on the market. I had to make sure that I chose the right product and not fall into the trap of any of those advertisers who just want our hard earn cash without no solution for our problems....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: treatment of acne, how to treat acne around the lips fast, effect of zinc on pimple and acne

No comments: